This page provides links to everything you need to
know about establishing membership with The National Association of Animal Breeders
(NAAB) and their subsidiary Certified Semen Services (CSS).
- NAAB Regular Members
- A directory of NAAB members.
- A directory of NAAB Associate members.
- NAAB Membership Qualifications
- A description of the requirements for membership according to the NAAB
- Use this form to apply for NAAB membership.
- NAAB Services and Programs
- Descriptions of the various services and programs offered by NAAB and CSS.
- NAAB Cross Reference Program
- The NAAB Cross Reference Program maintains identification information on dairy bulls which have been
assigned NAAB codes. Enrolling a bull's code in the NAAB Cross Reference Program makes his NAAB code a
useful identification tool throughout the dairy industry.
- NAAB Cross Reference Status Codes
- NAAB Uniform Coding System for Identifying
- Find out how it all works: The NAAB uniform code number was originally developed for use by commercial
AI organizations for identification of semen as it is exchanged and sold throughout the industry.
See the Database for currently assigned Stud and Breed Codes.
- Uniform Coding System Guidelines
- Guidelines for NAAB-ICAR Stud Code Assignment/Administration revised April 2014.
- NAAB-ICAR Stud Code Application
- This easy-to-use form allows you submit an application for STUD CODE (AI Center NUMBER) from NAAB for your
US or International AI business. Applicants: Please complete the appropriate supplemental information as well. Email/fax/scan completed application and supplemental forms to NAAB.
USA Applicants Supplemental
International Applicants Supplemental Information
See Stud Code for current numbers assigned.
- NAAB Marketing Code Application Form
- Apply for a NAAB Marketing Code using this form. See
NAAB Marketing Code guidelines. See Marketing Code for current numbers assigned.
Links of Interest
- ABS Global
- Accelerated Genetics
- Ag-Link International
- Alta Genetics, Inc.
- Bovine Elite, Inc.
- Champion Genetics
- Cooperative Resources International (CRI)
- Elgin Breeding Service
- Hawkeye Breeders
- Hoffman AI Breeders
- Interglobe Genetics
- JLG Enterprises
- Nebraska Bull Service- a susbsidary of Accelerated Genetics
- New Generation Genetics
- ORIgen, Inc.
- Reproduction Enterprises, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Sire Services, Inc.
- Select Sires
- Sexing Technologies - Genetic Resources International
- Taurus Service, Inc.
Revised August 22, 2017
Copyright ©1996 National Association of Animal Breeders. We
welcome your questions and
National Association of Animal Breeders
8413 Excelsior Drive, Suite 140
Madison, Wisconsin 53717
Tel: (608) 827-0277
Fax: (608) 827-1535